Our highly educated CIEH professional provides Home Inspection Reports for immigration purposes.
To discuss your requirements,Please contact us for more information.
To prepare a report our industry expert has to look at the following hazard before they make a decision.
Hazards are as follows:
1. Damp mould and growth
2. Access cold
3. Access heat
6. Carbon monoxide and fuel consumption products
9. Uncombusted fuel gas
10. Volatile organic compounds
11. Crowding and space
12. Entry by intruders
15. Domestic hygiene, pests and refuse
16. Food safety, personal hygiene, sanitation and drainage.
17. Water supply
18. Falls associated with the baths etc
19. Falling on level surfaces etc
20. Falling on stairs etc
21. Falling between levels
22. Electrical hazard
25. Hot surfaces etc
26. Collision and entrapment
28. Position and operability amenities etc
29. Structure collapse and falling elements.