You must pass a SELT (Secure English Language Test) in at least CEFR (Common European Framework of References for Languages) at A1 level in Speaking and Listening for:
• Further Leave to Remain
• A Tier 2 Visa (Sportsperson Visa)
(Trinity’s GESE Grade 2 Exam – CEFR A1)
GESE Grade 2 at a glance
GESE Grade 2 is a short one-to-one, face-to-face interview with an examiner.
• Exam duration is 6 minutes
• Results – You will receive your provisional results on the same day
• Certificates are usually dispatched within 7 days
• Your assessment will be on Speaking & Listening only
• The certificate would be valid for 2 years
- Exam Fee: £150.00 (which is payable to Trinity College)
- Course fee: £250.00 (up to 4 weeks)
Why do clients choose us?
- We hold classes and training sessions everyday
- Our pass rate is 100%
- We will not debit your account until you pass
- Our Pass Guarantee scheme ensures you will be refunded 100% of your tuition fees back to your account if you are not successful with Trinity B1 Exam
This course is run by our young energetic teacher Sumayya Chowdhury.